The MSW specials enable very special rollable fabric solutions. We equip the MSW specials with our unique spring system, the fabric will be kept under continuous tension. An ideal solution e.g. to darken domes and light streets.
- Is available in many different sizes and shapes
- For inner – and outer installation
- Available in screen and darkening fabric
- As well from left to right, as from right to left moving (for MSW 2000 series only)
- From top to bottom and bottom up
- Wind Class 3; Wind resistant up to 6 Beaufort
- No visible cords, the cords are hidden in the guides through an integrated cordsystem (except for the 2000S MSW and MSW Dome)
- Other forms may be possible, ask us about the possibilities
MSW 2000 Triangular shaped screens
MSW 3000 Trapezoidal shaped screens
MSF 400 Parallelogram or polygon shaped screens
MSW Round Rounded shaped screens
MSW Dome Arc-shaped screens
The spring system is standardized in the tube, in some versions where the end list has sufficient width (MSW 3000 series types, MSF 455 and MSW Round-2) can also be placed in the bottom list. The advantage of this is that the spring is well accessible and easier to maintain during maintenance.